Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yoga for the warriot

So I accomplished today the bird of paradise today. Pushing my body to a limit like no other. I have Yoga for the Warrior. Let me tell you some of his poses are intense. Today my hips are killing me. But alas I have moved up to starting tomorrow. Yoga for the warrior 15 minutes. Then Yoga for the warrior for an hour. They have two workouts.Then Pilates before bed. I am working my whole body out.
This is the bird of paradise. You have your arms clasped behind your back and you hold this for a whole of like 5 minutes. It burns like hell. But It is an accomplishment

Meet my friend for the next month. I have 4 wedding to go to this year and I want to look amazing. Maybe not to my former self but lets just say 30 pounds down and i will be a happy girl. Time to take my multivitamin. Just writing that makes me feel 40. But to make myself feel tons better. I got this. I get my hair died soon. Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment