Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Almost february!

Drinking a gallon of water is almost in my mind the worst punishment ever. Because of my water issues my stomach binds up and sometimes i get sick. Just a little, horrible allergy. It gets better when i mix it with lemons and mint.

My weight loss is going great. Working out jillian yoga, jackie, bob and denise. The strength i get from knowing i pushed my body to an unbelievable pain is amazing. Bob is nice but he burns the hell out of everything. Denise is a 55 year old barbie with a cheerleader voice. But pilates gets you moving. Jillian shes a bitch with a rage. Moves your ass amd makes you sore. Jackie is my lesbian lover so to speak. She looks amazing and makes you suffer.

I get my treadmill next weekend. I am excited and scared. That will be an hour a day on top of my 30 minutes. With two toddlers thats almost impossible. Great thing i have a husband to help when he gets home. I have so much help in my goals, it is exciting. If i stopped now i wouldnt only dissapoint myself. But the people supporting me. Espically my workout partner and new friend for mucho motivation.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment