Saturday, November 26, 2011

Busy is an understatement

This week, month has been crazy!

Three weeks ago, I came home to a horrid thing. My sons cat, Felix had a broken jaw and a bad infection. We assume the way it looked somebody hit/kicked him in the face. His jaw was broken in the middle and it was so very hard to see him like this. He was an inside/outside cat due to the fact Smokey and Finn are outside cats. So we decided we were not getting another cat. So we got a puppy! Her name is Tiara and she is a Mini Schnauzer/Pekingese/Shit-zu. This is my first small dog...ever! I am liking the experience and a plus my 2 Alaskan Malamutes adore her! So it is going great.

We are closing on a house ! Can you say exciting. 5 acres, 3/4 pond 5 bedrooms Country House! Beautiful. Finishing up this huge process!





Lorilye is plain Adorable

We will be moving by Jan or Beginning of Feb! Life is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment