Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Bittersweet Ending

‎...Underneath the mistletoe hold me tight and kiss me slowly..Got my halo on and know what I want :)...

It is December, my brain keeps just screaming it is almost time for the refresh on life to kick on and start living again. It is a bitter sweet feeling. 2011 is almost over. A startling 3 weeks and boom! 2012 will begin.

This year has been over the top complicated, insane, and even crazy at times. This year started off with me thinking that some relationships in my life were not working out. Seeing someone fail over and over is destructive. That person I have seen grow so much in my life and I am glad to call him my Husband. He is my Bunny. He hates that nickname but dammit I will still call him that. This March I lost (mentally) a best friend of 6 years, yes it was tough but when you pick to abandon all your friends..There was nothing I could do. Maybe it was for the best. That was a huge heart breaker. But I am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason. I have made the biggest mistake of my life. The part inside of me that got cracked could only be healed piece by piece. I handle it, burned myself to the ground. Self destructed...Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel was doubtful. Because of this I gave up a friend of 8 years...that we were extremely close.

This year I learned Confidence again...I learned the worth I am. I burned myself and pushed past all my limitations. Learned what it is to be completely in love with a man, who utterly does everything for me. I found and sought forgiveness from my friends and husband.I survive the journey everyday of pushing myself to the stars and beyond. I introduced my Best friend to my friend I have know since 6 grade. Played just dance til I got better when Drunk. I have bought a house. That is an accomplishment that we achieved with hard work. Got a small dog and I am in love with her! I cannot forget my reason for living Ezeckial and Lorilye are my greatest accomplishment in this world. They give me a reason to wake up everyday :)

This year I have learned a lot about myself. Honestly, this year has some of the best lessons I will ever learn. I realized that my friends are so understandable! The understand me and hearing over and over about how special I am to them and hearing how much they need me. I need them just as much. David is the only guy I will ever need, and I am glad to call him Mine!

This is my Bitter sweet ending...But I fell apart and got back up again. Barley breathing but I did it. 2012 is already looking brighter...

No comments:

Post a Comment