Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just stopping for a sec..

Life is uttermost crazy at the moment. Where to start. Let's see I finally broke through my plateau for weight loss. I have signed up for a 5k and am running about 2 miles a night, 12 Burpees, 20 squats and 30 crunches.Oh and 12 endurance sprints up and down the hill. Nothing fancy and I am even thinking of doing Insanity again. I stopped at 30 days last time. I just want nothing to affect my running. Sore Calves are a Bitch. Trust me, it is unbearable at times. I have a roommate :) Who I love. She is a girl I babysit for and I love having her here . We have the most random relationship. We have so much in common, Friends, Music, same shows, sense of humor and both very insane. Keeps a friendship going that is for sure. My inlaws hate me because I have piercings. Sweet. I know have this addiction to changing the color of the balls to the color of my bra. Today is Purple so there for my balls are purple. Next month I get double eye brow piercings. Preferably on my right side. :) Gotta have double of everything lol. I'm sure my inlaws will start shitting bricks. Oh well, its like get over it, my body, my face, my life....so F off. Its kinda like the people that look at my red hair, Piercing and my personality....you learn to love it or you aren't in my life. My inlaws are harboring an idiot ex-friend. That apparently told them some of the things I did that were frowned upon. So needless to say I don't give a shit about any of them. Judge away people that is all you are good for. When you are in my mind and I don't know...Me then you can pass your judgement. I am a firm believer that when I die there is only one person that can judge me. That is all :)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss breakthrough! Keep up the great work!

    Also, I tagged you in a post: http://www.goaloflosing.com/2012/07/goaloflosing-award-winning-blog.html

    It's pretty fun but don't feel obligated to do it :D

    ReplyDelete