Sunday, July 1, 2012

Piercings and Idiots.


Meet my snake bites. The apparently make me look like the Anti-Christ. So far they have been attacked by my in-laws. They make me selfish, anti-christian, attention seeking, and pretty attacks everything else that is me.

Nobody has came up to and asked me how I feel about them. I am terrified of needles. Long story short I can deal with pain and snake bites are a little bit of extra pain on one side. Painful in the sense of the pain is all on one side and the clamps had to go on the already traumatized part of the lip. But I did got them with two of my best friends present. I loved it :) I had such a high afterward. Am I becoming addicted to the piercing world? No. Maybe getting my eyebrow pierced in the future. But for no I am happy with my beautiful snake bites.

How can someone who says they are "Non-Judgemental", Go by Christian Laws, and can sport Tattoos (Which I have nothing against)can be so against my every fiber because of my 2 little Piercings. These people that I have tried so hard to please for the last 7 years. I have not expressed my true self around because in fact it is a bit much. I love changing my hair style, spider bites, and everything about my body even the extra baggage. They are causing unwanted stress, and I hate it.

I am not an Alcholic. I am not a slut. I give my children everything. Not Selfish. Have a great home. Great Friends. Love to workout. But yet....spider bites throw me under a bus. I am bi :) I appreciate all beauty in whatever form. I treat others how I want to be treated. I am not judgemental we all have feelings. I am Agnostic Theist and one of the reasons is how religious people treat others. Hell, how family treats others. My parents are supportive of me and I wish everybodies parents were like that. Piercings aren't for everyone but they don't change people. The only person that can truly judge me is God.

I am me....Everything about me is me. This is me and God do I love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment