Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feeling me

In the past month I feel the most girliest I have since I had my son. (Who just turned 4) Crazy right. I've finally grew in my nails which is something I haven't had ever. My chewing them off was a boredom and stress habit. They had no hope.

I got my hair cut and it is blonde/red I adore it. I went out and bought 12 bras just because I could. I went out and bought all new make-up that suited me. I bought some shirts, also buying tons of stuff that protects my hair. I've went through so many phases. Tomboy,emo, girlie, scene, it just depends on the mood I am in. Which in losing 13 more pounds I am getting my right eyebrow double pierced to match my lovely spider bites.

Coming up in September is my first 5k with my "sister". I am so ready! I've been running 2 miles every night. Today I am adding Insanity into the mix. I stopped after month one. I am determined this time to continue. Make time for it.

In my life I still have over-judgemental in-laws that are religious  hypocrites. That have already started their damage on my children. Grandpa is really not a part of my childrens life even missing Zekes birthday. But my family my dad is amazing yet the kids are distanced because they are not use to that. Davids parents have time for everybody else but their own grandchildren. Makes sense right.

I think with me I am just settled with my life at the moment. One of my best friends lives with me and we are so much alike. My best guy friend moved back and I see him all the time. My other guy friend comes over and cures my addiction to Gears and Hordes. My kids are growing up, I am losing weight, and life is just getting better.

Peace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment