Monday, October 1, 2012

Changes in the making

It is finally (well almost) weather is getting cooler and leaves are falling. Crops are being harvested and skies are looking grayer.

My son started Preschool last month. So that means 9am to 1130 I have time with my little lady. Which is such a new experience, just us every Tuesday and  Thursday. Thinking next year my son starts kindergarten and my daughter will go to Preschool 3 days a week.

This month I have been working out everyday. Between Insanity, Workout Trainer and biking. Its been intense. Just today I did 2 workouts plus 7 miles on the bike in 30 minutes. I just order some ifit for my bike. So we will see how much improvement that will bring. My water intake has gone up and getting over my plateau was hard. But I am a determined girl. I am playing how much weight can O lose before December 25th.

Ooh and I finally got a job. Just to get out of the house and do something. Help out and even just have my own money. I actually like my job to, just have to keep my routine so I let nothing fall through the cracks :)









No comments:

Post a Comment