Wednesday, October 10, 2012

1 pound down


If I could write to myself When I was on top of it all, I'd say you're going overboard and when you're falling You're gonna feel so small, Someone's gonna tell you that you deserve the worst, They'll say you're never coming back And tell you that you're cursed. And when they give up, cause they always give up. Say, here I am alive.I made mistakes, I know, I know But here I am alive. So many people close to me cut me down, This is supposed to be a bad luck town I jumped, I fell, I hit the ground. But here I am alive.

Today is an amazing day. I lost another pound. :) Makes me jump with joy. My goal is 25 more pounds to go before January. SO 24 more to go this year. So yeah I wish I could express the way I feel about this. The way I get on the scale and bam! The joy is just indescribable. Just biking 7 miles a day and arms, or abs, or something else to buy through my time. Plus working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment