Wednesday, October 3, 2012

7 years


September 4th 2005 is the day my entire world changed. The day I met the love of my life. Seven Long Years. It seems like such a longer time. That's life though. This person who no matter what believes in my and always makes sure I have what I want to be where I want.

I still can Reflect on pre-kids days and they are amazing. We were amazing. Then we brought back in 2008 and 2009 two amazing little children. We just got more amazing, our patience tested more and all the ups and downs. Regardless if we created them or not we got through them and thats all that matters. He let me be a stay at home mom so I didn't have to miss a single thing. We got our first car together, our first trailer, moving out, buying our first home, raising two children, marriage, fiance, and so much more. We got Married February 14th 2010 :)

I can honestly say you are my rock and my stability.You mean absolutely everything to me. The changes in our relationship in the past 6 months have made us stronger. We will always be together, and I know that deep down. I love you, David. You make me proud to be your wife. True Love is in my fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment