Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week 2 Insanity/ Pure Cardio


Pure Cardio. Already anyone knows I loath pure Cardio. This week is the worst....Double shift on Saturday with Pure Cardio. I ate a cup of cottage cheese and grabbed a Special K Protein Shake. Yum. I cannot pony up to any other protein shake they taste horrid.

Tonight I got lost in the show Lost. Tonight I glanced at the clock and it is 12:30 am. Gosh, I didn't want to workout. My body just didn't want to even want to move. My zebra clad bed was calling me. Plus the lack of sleep yesterday. I do have a workout Buddy and I knew I didn't want to tell him. "Hey I didn't work out last night" No...that is just disappointment. So I got up put my zebra shorts on and put a tank top on. Pure Cardio is tough. But change is tough. Insanity is not a walk in the park. It is a challenge that I am willingly challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment