Wednesday, October 31, 2012

W2/D3 Insantiy


Here we are Week 2 Day 3. Cardio Circuit. I will tell you my glutes hurt, my shoulders hurt, my abs are screaming and oooh yeah I am starting to get a cold. Dear God, Shoot me now.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MysticPixieh

Insanity not for the weak. If you can't deal with being sore....allll the time. Don't do it. If you cannot stay committed to a challenge. Don't do it. If you don't have 45 minutes a day...then Month two up to an hour. Don't do it.

If you have the desire to change, If you look in the mirror and hate yourself...do it and stick to it. Find people (like me) that will help you hit your goal. We all get lost with our jobs, life, kids, wife, and housekeeper that it is hard to concentrate on ourselves. Trust me I am home all day by myself with two kids. I love my alone time, my time to myself, but working out is who I am. The burn I love/hate it. It is hard in the beginning.

Fact takes 6 weeks for real results in the body. Takes burning 3,000 calories to burn 1 pound of fat. Starving yourself never works. It is very unhealthy. Slow loss is good weight reduction can prevent sagging skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment