Friday, November 2, 2012

Insanity W2/D5


Its Week 2 Day 5. It was umm...Power and Resistance. Or aka...jumping jumping and squats galore. Abs already hurt. Seriously Insanity is no joke. I feel my triceps as well. I already know I feel like 70% good tomorrow I will be in hell...which is bad. Tomorrow is Double day. Pure Cardio and Cardio Ab. Yeah, 45 minutes of Pure Cardio and 30 minutes of Cardio abs. will post tomorrow that routine.

I also rewarded myself because I know I will be finishing I ordered Turbo Fire. I have always wanted to do it and at the price of $44 I couldn't pass it up.

I need my old self back more than ever. On February 3rd I am turning 24. I need to get back to my cute/hot self and being healthy on top of it. I already am 3 belt hooks down and without the belt the pants fall down. November is the month to be serious. Just remember no matter how long it takes, no matter how many restarts at least you are doing something.


Winter for me is the perfect time to workout inside. Nothing better to do on a snowy day. Thanksgiving, Christmas. God I love this time and with a new house to decorate. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment