Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 3, Day 2/3

Yesterday my friend tried Insanity with me. She was very determined and she agreed it is Intense.

Tuesday was Cardio Circuit. I pushed it. Gave it 110% percent and Dug Deeper. My calves by the end were screaming in pain. Muscle Failure was happening. By the end I was covered in sweat and then Had to go pick up my husband. Horrid and then go to work...Even at work I felt my knee start to lock. Thank god this morning my knee pain had disappeared. I was seriously worried about not being able to do Pure Cardio. Pure Cardio does take every inch of muscle work.

It was a double today. Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I was a little distracted but I got through it. Just took pacing and some effort. Don't get me wrong I was still tired, still covered in sweat. Then to follow up with Abs. Ooh and I ain't done. 12 miles on my bike. Distraction makes means I need to work harder. I have 9 days life til Core week.

No comments:

Post a Comment