Monday, November 5, 2012

Insanity Week 3 Fit Test


Insanity is all about Hard Work, Digging Deeper, and Determination. Want Results...do you best and 110% more. Fitness Test for Week 3. Switch Kicks:60 (+16) Power Jacks :54(+9) Power Knees: 88 (+18) Power Jumps:40 (+17) Globe Jumps: 12/48 (+4/16) Suicides: 19(+8) Push-up Jacks:21(+13) Low Planks:72 (+22)

Yeah you do see that right. 2 weeks of Hard work. 2 weeks!!! You see that is 2 weeks of being constantly sore and lying in bed thinking "geez, I dont think I can be in any more pain" My husband heat welcomed to soothe all the soreness. I may be bitching about soreness alot..but you know Nothing feels better than Skinny or healthy :)

Someday my abs, thighs, Shoulders, and every other sore spot may love me. These results are worth it. Counting this week there is 2 more weeks left of the basic workouts and then A whole recovery week then The scary second month :) I won't lie second month is still terrifying. So I have been working my butt off 110% everytime to get to almost muscle Failure. Heart Rate has been peaking at 150-170 when working out. I have been having so much support lately it is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment