Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 3 of Insanity

Week 3 of Insanity :)

So heres the pictures. They aren't pretty but they are what I am dealing with. The little changes are what count. After 3 weeks, I have to wear a belt or my pants fall down. I had bought a belt maybe a month a go and comfortably I can get it down to the fourth hole from the end. My shirts are getting looser.My scale and me aren't talking til I am over with Insanity. Its one of those things I want to be shocked over.

Pure Cardio and Insane abs were yesterday and whew I was sore this morning. Acceptance is how Sore I am. I need to feel sore to know I am actually achieving something. I woke up so sore this morning my husbands warmth soothed my body. Yeah, it is that bad.


This is the new me. Still me but just a recovering fatty and A gears addict. To be pre-pregnancy weight again.



No comments:

Post a Comment