Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 4



Week 4 :) Out of Three Weeks I have only missed 2 workouts. Which I am going to be Cruising and hurting this entire week. No Breaks at all. Which means here is the set-up for the week.

Week 4 : Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Cardio Power and Resistance
Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Cardio Recovery and My make-up day (Cardio Power and Resistance.
Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Rest Day Will Take
Week 5 is all Cardio Core. So the first day I will do my last Cardio Circuit. SO that entire week I will be rested. Thanksgiving is that week. So I get a lazy time for that. Then on top of that I stop the program a week before Christmas. Merry Christmas to me :)

I can see this week being mental failure. I will be sore everyday.Give it 110% and prevail.


No comments:

Post a Comment