Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Selling Myself Week 4/Day 3

Hi everyone,

Here is my mindset as of lately.

If you didn't know I am a mother of 2 beautiful Children. They are my life, they are my everything. Everything I do is for them without a doubt. I gave up the military and even working for them. I worked my entire pregnancy with my son. 9 months and I was still faster than most of the girls there. I gave up my job 3 months after my son was born because I just believed that my time with him was more important. Then it was decided I wanted another child to get it all over with. My baby Lorilye was born and I still did not have a job.

My husband and I did fine though. We owned a 1997 Skyline Trailer. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It was beautiful. We redid everything in that house and we made it our home. This year we decided to buy a house. My paradise hands down. We own a 5 bedroom farm house (100+ years old) with a extra playroom, Kitchen, Bathroom and a beautiful dining room.We even have real radiators with amazing artwork on them The outside we own 5 acres, 3/4 acre pond and a apple orchard. It is beautiful.

I also own a shit ton of animals. 2 Alaskan Malamutes (Red and Black one), My little puppy (Pomeranian and Mini Schnauzer), 3 cats, and 1 Cockatiel and a Parakeet.

Last SUmmer I lost 30 pounds by myself. Riding 2 hours a day on a bike and walking 6 miles. Gosh it was hard work but it was so so so worth it. This year my excuses have staggered. I was stressed moving, preschool and just couldn't manage my schedule.

So I have for the past 2 months I have stuck to me. I am currently (of course) on week 4 Day 3 of Insanity. Gosh it hasn't been easy but hey! I stuck to it. I am a graduate of Slim in 6.

My priorities have gotten into check lately. I wanted to go into the military before I had kids, as stated earlier, I have always physically fit before I had kids. So I have seen the huge decline in the care of people health or lack of support system for others.

I applied for college today. I want a degree in Exercise Science, sure I could just apply for a quick Personal Training degree, but I really want to know everything. Everything. I am a sponge who wants to help. So many people can't lose weight because accountability falls to the wayside. Exercise partners are scarce or maybe even don't have the time.

I have done Supreme 90 I love it Cheap ($20) and it does the job. I have Jillian Videos, Bob Harper, Biggest Loser, 10 minute solution. I have been doing Insanity and 10-minute Trainer and honestly I am in love with them. The results the community is overwhelming. I am becoming a beachbody coach in February. But I am willing to help others and meet others with the same goal..because sometimes just a talk will make the click, that hey I can do this.

I want to meet anyone with the same goals. Questions. Motivation. Accountability. Insanity Questions. Beachbody Questions. Anything I am here to help.

So this my friends is a redo of a 23 year old who needs/wants change.

Add me on twitter: https://twitter.com/MysticPixieh

or even Email me: Risqueazrael@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment