Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Truth


Sometimes in life we kind of forget about ourselves. Me I forgot what It feels like to be skinny you know. I dis my weight and try to disown it. Work out everyday to get rid of it. Its like my pregnancy curse. Then I walked into my Friend's childs room and thought wow, I look pretty damn good. They're closet doors are mirrors, Full size. My curves, my breasts and my legs were like wow. Its sad I have hated this body as I get skinnier I appreciate it more and more. Its hard to see past the "getting skinnier part" and stretch marks. But as I progress I keep getting happier and happier. All my goal getting done and it just takes some hard work but you know its all worth that feeling I had today. My pants are getting looser and you know it is all worth it. Every sore muscle, Every time I push myself. It is where I want to be in life.

Some days it is hard, other days oh so simple. I don't know what life has in store for me but I will just keep going up. Everyday until I find who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment