Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 3 Cardio Power and Resistance


Jumping, Jumping and more jumping. My calves, Glutes, and practically everything else is on fire. The first week is always like a test of how much a body can really take. The soreness that makes you not want to get up. It does mean that you are working on muscles at least. The harsh motivation.

First up 3 sets of warm up circuit.Jog Power JacksLog Jumps1-2-3Butt KicksHigh Knees Vertical Jumps

Did I mention Jumping..Jumping and ooh yeah hello soreness. Next set is Power Jumps Belt Kicks Hit the Floor V Push-Ups. This 3 workout circuit is almost like a baby circuit. Power Jumps get you exploding, then Belt Kicks you settle down, Hit the floor right back up and then intense V pushup. I never thought something could attack my shoulders so roughly.Then after the third set some Triceps moves...and then the fun begins.

This point you are thinking Damn only 15 minutes left...then the real fun begans. Sprints/Hurdles, Globe Jumps, Moving Push-ups and Floor sprints. Non-stop fun. Tests every once of yourself. But with a little focus this can be done. Shaun T is just a beast.

The beast in me did this Insanity, then a cooldown of 6 miles on my bike with Jillian Michaels and then some 300 ab workout. I probably will wake up in a sore coma but I asked for it. Drinking water like alcohol to distract myself. Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment