Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chisel, you are my only friend.

Fighting a lot of things right know. I am in so much pain at the moment. Or at least all day. Nausea and soreness is creeping upon me more and more everyday the physical exhaustion has hit. It is a weird feeling to be at this creepy exhaustion point. Of course I will continue as I progress in this. In hope on day I will wake up normal. My body has to get use to how much I push. Eric told me to stop pushing my self so hard. All I did was look at him." Are you serious, me stop pushing myself. You know me best. I better be dead" He laughed at this. He is my oldest friend and dearest. He use to run 3-6 miles with me. We equally challenge each other. Usually his comments when we ran." why do you have to be so mean, luves" I just would say" Nobodys listening, Honey"

We lightly teased each other. I cannot express how excited I will be to run with my best friend again. It was so fun. I would love to run again. He has proposed an elliptical or treadmill challenge. Dually noted! I push myself already this just makes the competition greater. Why am I blessed with such great friend. Oh yeah that tight because I am me. Arrogant, much. Yes. Twist of fate in a way. This chapter of my life is getting a whole lot better. Seriously, nothing else I could ask for. Because this chisel is working out great. I will push myself til there is nothing left. I got the tools and now I will scream the loudest. Muscles scream til there is so much pain. I am a little much but I feel this way all the time. I am so strong. I lost more inches. Fuck yes. I am stronger than the fat.

Fat you are an arrogant son of a bitch.That is only here to ruin people life. I will bring my chisel out and fight you with all I have. You will not get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment