Sunday, March 6, 2011

Losing more weight

So all my hard work is paying off. I have lost all together 5.4 pds, 3.5 pure body fat and gained 2.6 of water. I love seeing it disappear. Gosh it is so motivating. I just love getting my weight down. Nerveless, I am sore my lower back is in pain. I am fighting through the vomiting feeling.

This is my journey. Monday is week 4 this is hard. SO hard yesterday my non existent calves have expressed there distaste in exercising. Very much. The two things that stayed skinny my calves and my butt. My butt never really gets workout. If it did...it would be nonexistent. Now don't get me wrong I fill my pants out. Nice cute butt. I like it, and my husband loves it. Thats all that matter, right. I feel just feel so ahhh....I am finally losing weight!. I have a long way to go and it exhilarating. It is a motivation seeing the results in Black and White. Or rather my awesome scale that sends electric pulses through my body and sees all my hard work. I think my body is like zap needs to loss weight! Or it is like holy crap, finally weight loss. I feel the difference everyday.

My body is motivated to do this. To move and be active. I will say I enjoy it to a point. Week 4...on Monday....Finally. They say outside results start after 4-6 weeks of consistent exercise. So here I come Week 4. Phase 2 starts Monday. Much harder. Saturday I thought I was going to die. It was full of stride jumps, fire feet, mountain climber, mountainboarding, running, outrunning people and so much more. Hard calve stuff mostly. I just cannot understand my body at times. But my water intake is greatly all the time. It is a must know without it I feel sick and dehydrated. So funny how much less water your body cannot handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment