Saturday, October 15, 2011

30lbs lost..

I lost 30 pounds on Friday...It feels great to see that. To experience that is unbelievable. I celebrated going to see one of our friend's band, 'Tis. I haven't seen his other band personally but I must say I am really liking this band. Needless to say my guilty pleasure is drinking, Drinking a lot. I do not get to drink normally so when given the chance I take it. Eating I hop at 2am is a common drunk thing to do. Needless to say could barely walk.

I really enjoyed myself..so It puts me back into priority...it is October. Sweet fast changing October..It is about to turn into snowy windy cold and December. Which is going to suck to run in. But Tomorrow is cleansing day. Water for 24 hours to cleanse my soul. Remove the Alcohol and any other impurities. Then a quiet run in the afternoon and 3 mile walk. Not doing Supreme 90 that day because..in fact pushing myself with no fuel is stupid.

Lately I have been loving up Supernatural, Angel, Finished Charmed, Gilmore Girls, Fringe, House, American Horror Story...Dvr has become my friend....Because between anything I am glad I get to pick times when I can watch something.

Time for sleep, and time to get this week put right on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment