Thursday, October 20, 2011

House Shopping

House Shopping!

Finally! I cannot wait to find that perfect house. We have two looking at? One with tons of land/pond beautiful 100+ years old another 100+ year victorian. We are looking into it and hopefully by next February be seriously considering a house...Can you say Fuck You Trailer...

I will be sad to leave this place. It is a nice Trailer Park..neighbors are quiet..Our home is 2 full bathrooms and 3 bedrooms..I will miss this place purley for the fact of memories...But also leaving the bad memories behind...to start anew. My kids were first taken home here...There first steps, there laughter filled the halls. I mean I am sad...but hopefully it sells fast and we will move on with another chapter of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment