Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lack of Failure

I have had the misfortune of messing up my priorities...when really the incident should not have affected me at all. Guess that is what happens when you let your guard down. That one person that can blow up your entire world with that little uncaring jester. That is guaranteed to never happen again.

So that puts me back in my reality.

Independently Happy puts me back into the reality

I deal with the fact that I've forgotten the worst.
I feel that my social behavior may seem somewhat unrehearsed.
Another page,
A sullen rage,
And I'll be back to my normal self.

And I'm finally happy...happy... independently happy...

I drive to the edge of my considerate plain.
I apologize to the people I hurt on the way.
I wipe the slate clean
I kick the daydream,
And remain independently happy.

First and Foremost: Husband and Kids are the most important.But that is always accomplishment.

1st Priority is getting my sleep schedule back into a normal...or as normal as my body thinks so. I go to bed early I am up all morning..if I fall asleep at 3or later..I sleep til 9. I don't really know how to control it other than sleeping pills..which is something that I am against but its coming down to I do not have a choice.

2nd Priority: Exercise Exercise Exercise...I am up to running 2 miles in the morning, 6 walking miles, and Supreme 90. Yeah, I exercise a little too much, but the exercise helps with stress. Stress that is unwanted needs to be simmer downed.

So to put everything into my priorities..I have lost 30 pounds..lets get to 35 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment