Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sexy rawr for the winn

I have learned a lot of things in the past two months...It has been a combination of a lot of emotions and actions.

First and Foremost: I hate people who make excuses why the cannot do something. Mostly exercise and such...well I cannot exercise I have kids and blah blah blah. Hells Bells People. The amount of time it takes you to make up those zillion excuses...you could have already exercised. I am really sick of hearing it unless...you have a major surgery, Cancer, or Radiation your fine. I just believe that if you are so unhappy with your body than you will do anything to achieve it. Or someday you might have to make that decision that You Have To exercise because you have health issues...by then its too late..Ehh..I have lost 30 pounds and have gained so much more confidence..I look on old pictures of me and think yeah I am getting there. 30 pounds is a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.

Second, I am so much into my kids. Seeing them evolve into little human beings is just amazing. We do not want any more kids..but we have a boy and girl best of both words. My son is complete on numbers, mazes, shapes...he is going to be in preschool next year and it makes me want to cry..Love them so much.

Third: I messed up real bad in August. Nothing I care to disclose but lets say I hurt a lot of people. It was out of character and it will never happen again. Mistakes happen. Its either you take charge of it or spend your whole life denying it. My friends and Husband all fully well detailed and have all forgave me. Which in my life after said incident I should have been left at the wayside. I am lucky I have a loving husband who excepts my flaws.

Forth: Restarting Supreme 90. Got all the tools and a healthy body :)

Fifth: Getting really excited about house shopping!!!!!!

Ahh..sleep has finally caught up..more to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment