Friday, October 7, 2011

29.8 pounds

Here I am...Here I stand...

Febraury 13th I was crying on a couch because I couldn't lose any weight. So depressed and unseeing.

Here it is: October 7th and I have lost 29.8 pounds...that is right almost 30 pounds...that is just awesome.

In 13.6 more pounds I will be under 200...that all together at that point I will be a 43 pounds lost...THAT IS FRICKIN AWESOME.

13 pounds though could take up to 2-3 months to lose..the right way. Do not want to lose it to fast.

Haven't had pop in forever, even when going out I get water. I won't lie still eat candy corn, oreos, and eat out...but it is in moderation. Really a lot of moderation..I like losing weight when I reach my goal..where do I go from there...its just an amazing thought. I will be toning..not just losing weight.
I have a long way to go...but for sure..29.8 pounds was a lot of hard work...but guess what I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment