Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it just me?

"No one is harder on me than myself, I inspire to be something truly above and beyond. No matter the things holding me back, I will bust down these gates and push though. No excuses, No Boundaries. Just Go for it and let nothing stop you. Only have one life to live, so MAKE it remarkable. If I died today, I would never Regret anything I did ♥ It all had a purpose. "

I live by this everyday. If I can't achieve my goals or be me than why even go on living. I am far from one of those weak woman who depend on their husband for everything emotional. In fact, I can tell my husband anything that comes into my head and well no matter what I say he is not surprised.I am glad to have such support from him and everyone else surrounding me.

Last night I was doing exercise 23 on Supreme 90. It was called Core Dynamics and being part of this. You look at the time 18 min....well damn this is going to be super hard...We start doing it and it was like wow this was easy. I felt my abs and how strong they had become. Feeling almost a washboard effect. Which was amazing. There were planks with putting your hands on your thighs, planks lifting your legs, jumping planks...as you get the point tons of planks. I am loving this workout so much Day 23 is a huge 'feat. Having a workout partner that we both complain how sore we are to each other is great. We have started doing Burpees on a regular basis too. A burpee in my definition is like hell...You squat pull your feet back into a plank and the jump up hands raised. So everyday we add on another one. We are on day two of that so nothing spectacular. On top of this we walk 4 miles every night...or ten like last night. We are sore but mentally capable of overcoming the physical failure. I think I have been sore for at least 24 days in a row :( I should be use to waking up and going damn..

I am really loving myself...I have defeated a lot to get here and sulking isn't part of my life. Plus since my bestie lives with me it is hard to not talk to her about everything. Oh yeah the best news of today we will be moving as early as February 10th! :) I am excite. My husband and I have worked so hard to get where we are and this house is our eternal prize. Finally to live in a house, that we have earned, all hard work! I will miss this trailer in the sense of this is where so much has happen. Married...2 kids...animals...surreal.

My birthday February 3rd is almost here. Next Friday...I am pretty sure I will be drunk. Of course, I like alcohol and it is my extreme weakness. But I do my toast in Vodka :) To another year of a new life and a new start. Full of confidence and hope. Because to be Cliche...I put my mind on something and it is happening. I will not falter..

In Tv news I am missing American Horror story even though the finale was pretty crappy. Next season they will be in a new house with new characters. Being Human is a pretty good too..Vampires, Ghosts, and Werewolves can't beat it. Once upon a Time a world of forgotten fairy tales strung into a real world. Lost Girl..I am really liking the premises of Fae..whether Light or Dark. House M.D. of course..havent missed an episode. Parenthood and Fringe are easily my favorite. Fridge is just like the x files and Parenthood goes on ever aspect of well..parenthood. If it wasn't for Dvr I would never watch Tv with all the time I exercise..

But Have a good week everyone. Reach for the Stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment