Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saying goodbye is Sweet Sorrow....

Today I am saying goodbye to one of Dearest, Beloved Guy Friend. He has just about all of the affection one guy can have and not be married to me. He is moving quite a bit away. At this point having him hug me and tell me he will be close, Sounds amazing. But as life is ever-changing, I am seeing him move away again and it rips my heart out of my chest. He is someone I love being around, with or even having a random non-conversation with.

We met in 9 years ago and have had an extreme connection. When I was cutting all the time, just to feel pain. Not to kill myself or what not. Nobody really knew I did it. He was the one person that didn't freak out. In his words everybody that knew was, and it wasn't doing any good. He got me to stop, my addiction to the pain and blood. He made me stronger. We walked everyday together, before and after school. Countless Hours of laughter. Also, he got me away from the hell I called my home life. We got along with the same people and he tolerated my friends. We have one of those connections no matter how long we haven't talked or how far we are apart we still love each other. He knows everything about me no strings attached and through the worst times in my life he was there for me. Friends like these are the ones everyone should hold on to. Nobody could ever replace him. We have a complete history on every level and without him I would fail. He helped my marriage more than he can ever comprehend. He helped me and I hate that he's leaving. I want to curl up on my bed and cry.

But since I can't do that. I will accept change and know he is some sort of technology away. David is my every lasting rock and he will help me through this like everything else in life. Speaking of my Life Day 27/90. Almost to that first 30! Its been a tough feat. Alas I think my Pelvis is having a bit of a problem. So I need to make a dr. Appt. to see what I twinge while doing side planks. One of those quick shoots of pain while doing them ...But what the heck I can work my butt off and nothing hurts. Then Side planks leave me with nothing. Seriously. Makes me so upset.

To put things in better light....Today is Saturday and it is 3:34 am should really go to bed. Hate my brain and its destroying capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment