Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring it 2012

It is 2012. We are here Zombie Apocalypse, Right? Just being silly.

New Changes in my life.

First Change! We bought a house and we are closing this week! I am above and beyond excited. This is our house that we have bought together and our kids have already been there. They love it. It will be nice to be out of a trailer and not worrying about what the neighbors are dong or hearing them. 5 acres for our Alaskan Malamutes to run as far as they want.

Second Change! My best friend moved in with her son. It is exciting to have a roommate that can workout basically whenever and we get to enjoy soreness together. Ironically I have hooked her up with our best friend David. So the word David is scattered around our house. But its nice to have friends so close. We are so much alike and playing Just Dances all the time. We also know have a pug(her do) gosh Pugs are so ugly.

Third Change: I am destroying the things that prevent me from change. I am so lucky to have what I have. Sometimes I forget that and I shouldn't. There are times I get mad at my husband when I should not. I love him so much and he is my everything. With out him I would be lost. I am going to show him everyday that I appreciate him. He already comes home to a clean house and everything pretty much done. But I love the fact he tries to keep me so happy and when I am happy he is happy. We are perfect for each other. My kids are amazing and even on their bad days. They are my angels. This year I am becoming a vegetarian. My friend is going to do this with me. Just to say I did it for at least a year. I am losing the rest of my weight this year. Dedicated and with 5 acres and a 3/4 acre pond I have no excuse.

I am learning to appreciate my family, friends and distance Family more and more. I kinda distance myself when it comes to my immediate family. I love them but I feel like we are on two different wave lengths. I want to make them a priority but when something happens I kinda just shrug off calling. This year that is changing I am going to push the issue so much better. I really am close to my parents and Grandparents it is just hard when they live an hour away, work, and travel so much. But that is changing for Ezeckial and Lorilye to know there family as well as I do.

Welcome 2012 I say Bring it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment