Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sanity has been Preserved!

Have you ever had that moment where your best friend's pug is snoring so loudly that you want to do things to the dog that Peta would frown upon. Welcome to my life.

I have recently figured out I do not want 4 kids ever. Let me explain. David originally wanted 4 kids. (Like his mom) Insane, right? I was happy with my 2 year old little Girl and 3 year old little Boy. One kid for each parent. They get as much attention as they want because Face it I am not the Duggards. 19 and counting I would probably have to be contained and put in the asylum. True Story. Anywho, my friend who moved in has a 2 year old boy. Seriously, we are going crazy from the word Train. So my life, 2 year old (Fawns kid) who is getting ready to potty train, picks on the kid I babysit, loves train, cries all the time, and oh yeah...we have agreed he needs help some days. 2 year old (Lorilye) who is a Princess she is spoiled more than most children, has a temper of the devil, you mess with her she will yell at you and punch you(poor boys) and likes her dollies. 3 year old (Ezeckial) is getting use to crying Colton usually screaming Shut Up Colton, cleaning up after Colton, Protecting his little sister, selfish at times(mine) and being my cuddle bunny. Then not to mention the one year old I babysit, but hes a baby so he does baby things. You know. So yeah, 4 kids usually most days...always 3. Its still amazing I can still take care of 4 kids, a Cockatiel, parakeets, 2 alaskan Malamute, Schnauzer/Pek./Shit-zu, Pug, clean the house, laundry, and workout! And Have a life...jesus yes I am amazing.

I will be first to tell you...Kids are amazing! But on those horrid day...ugh.....Celebrate Vacant Wombs! I hate people that always talk about how great they kids are...I imagine them having those bad days(they never talk about) and having a break down. Puts a smile on my face...we all know it happens. Its like one day or days they wake up as devil children and we wonder where our angels went. Been there ...try it with 3! Sex in the City says it Best...we love our children we just need to get away to stay sane.

Having a workout Partner is amazing! We are 15 days out of 30 today! I have seen so much improvement and hoping to move to 10lbs soon. It is hard, we are sore, stairs suck! But alas we are surviving and walking, exercise, more walking. Last year I lost 30...this year I want to hit 50 or 60...Just being under 200 will be the best experience of my life. I may never be 119 pounds(Before Pregnancy raped my body) like I was in 2007 but you know what I am alright with that. Hell, I cannot even call myself fat..too many people in my life give me the WTF you are not fat. Plus shopping is my addiction and I love my husband for his hours at work to give me my life. I am working on my appreciation of him everyday <3

Finally also, we got snow. Jack Frost has been in frickin lala land this December. So I had to throw snow at David!

Well off to go to Bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment