Saturday, January 21, 2012

Life

Welcome to The Snow!

Does this stop me nah...we walked 4 miles in mounds of snow. Exciting was so worth the Pumpkin Spice...
I was as Red as my hair...
At the end I thought the cold knives stabbing us would stop us but we prevailed!

We are also on Day 21/90 of Supreme 90 I am currently well aware of every muscle and tendon that I have. We will beat this but it is not easy! We are not crazy just motivated! But it is so worth it every minute! I do not want to be fat the rest of my life..I already sit pretty on knowing I lost 30 pounds :) Somedays I don't want to do it and then Fawn pushes us. And sometimes she doesn't want to do it and I push her. Its Push and pull thing!

This is me! This is my life! I love working so hard for it...this is me.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment