Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just a Vent...

So life. Life is crazy, insane, any word but my normal perfectness. So as it stands I am now like ignoring my family. Not my husband or kids. Even distancing myself from my friends. What we are going through isn't something that is "fun" subject. One of those please ignoring everything around me subjects. So as it goes buying a house is not as simple as one may think.

We have the perfect house. "Pending" It is a 5 bedroom country house w/full basement, 5 acres of pure fun, 3/4 acre pond w/a beautiful deck off it, a huge Country Red barn, a shed, and a car garage. Beautiful, Right. I am viewing it as more of a pain in the ass. At the moment. Sometime in November, David came up to me and said he found the perfect house. We went to view it and I(we) feel in love.

So the first Loan is called USDA. United States Department of Agriculture who gives loans, the no down payment kind. So let me explain this big pain in the ass loan. So this loan pretty much says anything wrong with the house, you will fix in order to get. Not to mention the always hard to get to loan officer, and her always forgetting things we need. Did not help. Thank Gosh we know the people we are buying the house from and we have an awesome Realtor. The stressers. Welcome to my life. Fixing a basement wall(because it seeped), Putting crawl space vents (into a crawl space that is barely big and a 100 year old wall) Smart Right! Thank God for windows! Getting rid of the small infestation of wood bugs. Oh and selling our house, plus all the resubmitting of paper work, that they needed new ones of all the old ones. 4 months of not being able to have answers. Oh yes after spending a grand. Even having to repaint the barns and then write a paper on why we cannot repainting the barns because its winter. Seriously. Even me writing a letter of why I want to live there.

To be denied after telling us everything looked good! Because the Barn Existed. The loan officers never seen this before. The agricultural department denied because of the existence of a barn. Btw The barn is in perfect condition. Sooo yeah. We went for the paying loan.

The paying loan should be easier right they have all the information they need right! No....instead my loan officer quit. So we got another idiot. Well that is fun right. But instead we gave up our trailer. We are homeless in a just word sense. We are living with his parents. Which is hard because we are so Independent. But its temporary. 3 adults, 3 kids, 2 cats, 4 birds, and 4 dogs. To add to the goats, Parents and brother in law. Thank God for 2 extra Big bedrooms. :) We are content! But we should be closing Friday. I won't hold my breathe because when everything is done they always seem to find more that they need.

At least we have a back up plan if it gets denied. We will get his brothers old house in Delta. Victorian 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and a pretty big yard. So whichever we get will be up to the big players.

No comments:

Post a Comment