Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We GOT IT!

So it is OFFICIAL on Friday, David and I become proud owners of our new house.

This is the picture I took in the Truck when we were unloading our things. We are owners. Finally! Our trailer is being filled with Mexican Polka. Which fills the Trailer Park well...most of the days that was blared. Not my kinda thing but to each their own.




This trailer was the home that we found in November 2007. We ended up moving in April 2008. Which I was very pregnant with my son. This is the place my son and daughter came home to. The place they uttered their first words. Their first steps. All those teeth and accidents. Getting married. The memories that line that place our unbelievable. The many of miles of walks through Wauseon. The memories there with all my friends. The emotional days I went through. The many days with my kids and learning things. That chapter of my life comes to an end. My life as "Trailer Trash" comes to an end, the lack of privacy and city laws. 7 years so far with my love and we are getting the perfect dream house.

It took work. This journey was very hand in hand with God. The strength and Patience he put into this was amazing. I cannot wait to paint, and make it my own. To savor this new chapter of my life. To savor ever minute. David had to prove himself at work to be a Part-Owner, so I can be a stay at home mom with my children everyday. I may not always be a great mom, but I learn new things everyday. I hand over my doubt and enlighten myself. Blare some Blue October and Secondhand Serenade.

And good luck to me I have white carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment