Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hell on Earth :Life


We live in the kinda word that Teenage pregnancy is common, Guys lack or all together abandon on their parental responsibilities, Dudes that want to be fathers but can't because of pissed off woman, Divorce is more common than an Std, Slutting around is the new modesty, Relationships are its more fun to just end it or cheat on it then actually work on it, Tattoos & Hair Color & Piercing automatically make you a bad person, and Exercise is a form of greatness. Makes since welcome to the World.

This is 2012 welcome too it. Not pretty! I cannot even fathom what my kids will be growing up in.

On a different not being a stay at home mom is rough. Its almost amazing I get so much done and still have two children. We have recently put in a garden, so I have to go out there everyday. Water 3 trees, Holly bushes, the garden, 2 rose gardens and then the baby trees and Grape vines. Oh yeah It easily takes 10-15 minutes unless I have to weed then It is even longer. I also keep our house super clean. 5 bedroom house plus a playroom full basement and of course that evil kitchen. I also make sure that exercise is my main priority so even if it has to be move around it will get done. Today I put on a shirt I just bought Saturday and it was already looser. Yeah, its worth it.

I am sick on top of doing insanity. Like mucus in lungs and coughing, sore throat at night. Still doing Insanity. Today was pure cardio and I was whooped. That Shit is Bananas...but alas it got done at 7am. I have Chase(a kid I babysit) at 3pm to 3am. Naptime happens at 2pm and she will get here about 230. Insanity is 40 minutes long so yeah....it is not happening unless I get up at 7am the next two more days. Story of being a mom. I get paid for what I do best.

This week is going to rock me but my celebration at 1st month is to go to Rockapalozza (Sure that is spelled wrong) going with one of my best friends. I cannot wait. In Insanity you do one hard 1st month then a rest week than a hell week lol. So at the end of the second month Gir (Invader Zim) is still being put on my arm. Goals and rewards fall hand in hand. If you have a goal let nothing stop it! It is too easy to fall into a rut and just give up. Find Motivation remind yourself what you want. I actually found out my current short were horrid for Insanity so I bought a smaller pair and let me tell you my little muffin top needs to go. I get reminded everytime I workout in them. Motivates me 10x more! Insanity is not easy it is hell on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment