Thursday, May 24, 2012



You see that man! Bam Margera he will be hosting Rockaplooza. That man is Hott!

I may be a little Too excited for this but I haven't been to an all day Concert in Forever. Doors open at 10am. and have an all night thing. Plus with a bestie it is going to be amazing. Puddle of Mudd will be there. They don't impress me but whateve. I am excited for We came as Romans, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saliva, Ghosts of August, and Rehab.

I remember at one going to a concert that was so loud. My boyfriend's friends and I thought we would die if anything made noise in the car. It was that bad. The other concerts I went to just couldn't hear. Honestly the last concert at a concert hall was Hawthorne Heights, Relient K, Emery, and Plain White T's. I think that was 2007. We have seen tons of bands at headliners(smaller venue) and at the bars but that just isn't the same as a concert in a hall! Or how about 3 stages for bands! Outside. It is for sure asking for sunburn. Plus this a day for me and my friend to enjoy. No husband, No kiddos, no responsibilities. Big deal for me.

I love being a stay at home mom and a babysitter. Its just nice to have those times that I can just get away to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment