Thursday, May 10, 2012

Healthier


Healthy is a word I am striving to be as of recently. I have found out the effects of some of the fatty food is killing me. I have recently got my involuntary throwing up problem again. My body just hates fatty and overeating. I thought it had went away. Know let me clarify, Overeating can be a half of a Subway Sub. It is also affected by stress or nervousness. I've had it since I was little. I would refuse dinner because I was upset. If I ate it would come back up. Actually for as long as I could remember I would just eat whenever I was hunger. Which was very rare for me to be hungry besides at like breakfast, dinner or lunch. Sometimes forgetting to eat and then ending up getting light headed. In no way am I purging, In fact I love food. I just hate eating for this whole issue. It is one of those times that it may actually need a trip to the doctor because it is getting worst.

I have recently found out that my garden gives me an unlimited supply of Asparagus. I fricking love asparagus :)
I love cooking it with a little oil and Italian Herbs. I eat it everyday in everything and love it!

I was always afraid to try egg whites. I don't really know why I just was. Maybe something completely new. So 2 days ago I decided to try it! I love it...adore it.
I add Bell peppers. I am addicted to bell Peppers of any color. They are soooooo good to me. So mixing them with Bell Peppers and Asparagus were amazing!

Salad is something I am indulging in. I love Iceberg salad. It has a watery taste and mixed with Cabbage (yuk) and carrots. I also add in some Bell Peppers, Asparagus, a pinch of mozzarella cheese and Cucumbers. Delicious and healthy.

I have also on Supreme 90 I am on day like 28 I think. No excuses. I had to miss 3 days last week due to being sick but Am fully (sorta) recovered. I have been working out every day since. I have moved officially to my big Girl weights.
It does suck though. After 2 weeks they are started to feel light. So I may be up to 12 pounds. I know that I need a weight to challenge me so I burn more calories. I can do ten Jump planks! I am able to do side planks without throwing my pelvic out. I am preparing for Insanity! Which I am excited David Is doing with me!

Oh yeah Pasta! Onions and Asparagus :)
And other things...
I hate that Gir but It is a working progres... GIR is my motivation.

I am currently or For the last 3 days taking care of my kids plus a 5 year old and 2 year old. My friend had Breast Cancer she is 23 and had both her breast removed. Went through Chemo and Radiation. She is now cancer free and yesterday spent 15 hours in surgery to get new boobs. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment