Monday, May 21, 2012

Moving past lazy


So I have gotten over my on the weekends I get sort of lazy phase. Not lazy in the sense I sit on my butt and do nothing. It just means I do so much that time for exercise is almost not-existent. My husband is actually home on the weekend so for me It is awesome to just chill with him and the kiddos. It is nice when the whole family is together. I take the weekend as precious moments. Guess that is what happens when your husband works up to 12 hours a day.

Every Friday two or more of my close friends come over and we eat, play and stay up to all hours of the night. Rockbands are on our list of that thing we love to play. Sometimes we Drink or we stay sober :) So this weekend, we never really plan our weekend. We know we have to go shopping and maybe go to the bank. Not really much on the list. This weekend we had of course our friends come over. David and 2 of his other friends went to go rock out in the barn while 2 of my friends and I went and rocked out on rockband. Game takes talent that is for sure. I have learned the Guitar and Currently learning the Drums. Yeah, I know not real instruments, but its a great susbitute for us who cant play a real instrument.

I finally got to a point on Saturday that I said I have to workout. I was currently on Day 6 and didn't want to take a break. My brain was even saying I can do it on my rest day, No I need my rest day. So then I went into my toyroom, shut both the doors and started my Insanity workout. Came out sweaty and dead. But it was worth it! Then Sunday I got a deserving rest.

Sunday we spent planting 4 pepper plants. 2 orange bell peppers, 1 red bell peppers, and 1 green pepper. Also a cucumber and husky cherry tomatoes along with my Asparagus, thyme, dill and parsley. I love growing a garden! I also have 10 different color Roses that I planted in basically an ugly part of the yard. Fricking Ohio had literally 10 frosts...but they Survived with careful measures. Anyday now they will be blooming. I am excite. I also got done mowing for 3 hours! We spent the rest of sunday swimming! It is so amazing to walk into your own backyard and have everything you need. :) This is ours.

Day 8 of insanity is today. Has to get it done at naptime. House M.D is having a series finale. I will miss this show! I have been watching since Season 1 and I own 5 seasons. :( So it will be missed here. This season has just been crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment