Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rest Day..?

Today is one of those days that I wish I can craw back into bed and go to sleep.

Not that anything is wrong with the day. It is beautiful day outside. The house is spotless. So what is up.

I am sore sore sore. Today Is Rest Day Number one! I instead decided. Let me throw in some running, walking, 30 jumping Jacks, 30 push ups and 30 sit ups. I feel like my boobs are going to fall off. When you have bigger chest and I have since I was 17. DD. Know I have Triple D's/E and jumping around, any kind of exercise will murder that muscle. Even with a sports bra, regular bra, and a supporting tank top. Plus every time I do a close exercise they are in my face. Today they feel on fire. Plus doing a whole workout on a Workout Ball really kills your abs. I can bitch/complain...but luckily I will still get up the next day and do it. I feel great after I do it. You feel great in bed...until you start moving. Then your like yup still alive.

Tomorrow is Tabata Inferno. This is the jumping/killing activity :) Cannot wait to finish that tomorrow :) You cannot come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment