Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday

Saturday was a blast. Went to a bar, that is someplace that I have been at least 5 more times. It just one of those regular bars. But It is actually pretty big bar wise. Our friend is in a band called 'Tis and we go to almost every show. I love the music. But of course I also like to drink. I like all types of alcohol. Seems like every time I go I find something new I like. The bartender names Shane actually is one pretty cool guy! Last time I was there I got him drunk.

Our friend played a pink Floyd tribute. It was utterly awesome. Comfortably numb is easily one of my favorite songs. While I was getting drunk, I had my friend Jaren there because the whole thought of being drunk and unsupervised kinda scares me. My husband doesn't drink because he is the DD. So because of that he watches the show and I bring a friend with me. This time I easily became friends with people around us, giving them a hard time. But of course pretty much everybody is drunk so It works. Got 3 free drinks from guys I didn't know.

I tried Kracken, Washington Apples, and A lot more that I do not remember purely for the fact. I would point at an alcohol and go make me something with it :)When we left Howards for a little bit, to go to a club. We actually found a drunk girl that was scared and lost. She was crying and barely could walk. In fact my friend and I had to keep pulling her dress down and helping her find someone she knew. When she was safely in the arms of her cousin, we could finally go back. Its times like that I am glad I am with people that watch me. I wouldn't ever want that to happen.

The night ended with a screwdriver and then I blacked out once we got to the car. Only the second time I have ever blacked out and I hate the feeling of waking up going what happened. But anywho woke up after 4 hours of sleep feeling drunk as hell. It would come in waves...so glad I do not get hangovers. That is for sure.

Back to reality this morning. It is monday. I have already welcomed it in by dancing while straightening my hair and blaring tons of music. I have been working on my daughters room more and more. The dresser is done! Pink and white! Next it is the fan blades, they are some cheap wood and white fan blades. So I decided to take them to the next level sanded, primed and painted them light pink. Then after that dries splattering them with Lilac. She already has new curtains in her room. I cannot wait to paint her room Pink and white strips.So it wont be too over whelming with pink but girly enough for my little girl. Tinkerbell is her theme but she loves pink.

Next I found an idea with Abc flash card I am going to take a set and burn the edges...Spray paint some and then put in frames with all of the letters. Found that on one of the blogs I subscribe too and I love that Idea!

Its also becoming inside my womb Baby Fever. I only want too but for some reason I am getting baby fever bad! A little Girl named Ginger or a Little boy named Hunter. We also have an extra room...I just don't know maybe somethings in the water. Plus I babysit 2 kids. Oh well..

Happy Monday Everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment