Saturday, April 14, 2012

Is it really Saturday ?

It has been insane since Thursday...here are my learning curves.

So I have learned to exercise around my babysitting schedules. Since my husband works from like 7am til 5 or later it is all me. Exercing at night just doesn't get the same amount of effort as morning does. I mean one night I exercise Tabata Inferno (Tons of jumping) at 12:44 ending at 1:30. Yeah I was kicking its butt, but I was whooped.

Learned also how do people have 5 kids? It is ridiculous the amount of personalities and different characters they are. I had my nephew (4), 2 kids I am babysitting (17 month old and 2 year old), and then my kiddos (3 and 2). I cannot imagine it at all. Yes for 8 hours I can do it but 18 years...that is crazy. 2 kids are awesome because since there is two of us. One for each kid...nobody gets excluded. Boy and Girl for us perfect. I love all of them but I am glad they are just visiting.

I am sore but going by the words No Excuses. I am finishing Supreme 90 not missing a day. No matter how sore, No matter how late. I finishes Slim in 6 without a hitch. I can finish this with a little motivation.

I went to the twitter world. Wish me luck.

I learned the word Why? is a horrid word. I cannot even describe how much I hate it. 4 year old shouldn't learn the word why.

Friday 13th came and went. Love the date.

Still thinking of things to do to my daughters room. In between a lot of different ideas. She is a tinkerbell fan. Purple and pink are most likely going to be her colors. I am also redoing her table so she can have a tea cup table. I love her :)Two year olds are so dramatic

I have really learned that I love small dogs but couldnt live without my malamutes.

Pruning trees has been a learning experience but I do love mowing my yard for 8 hours. Gives me that alone time. Me and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment