Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sick again.

I feel it inside my body. The attack of a sore throat. Dry and full of film. The constant clearing of my throat. Today is my rest day Day 10 of Supreme 90. Which tomorrow is followed up by Tabata Inferno (jumping) Which is hard enough not sick! I have been dosing up with the master of medicine DayQuil. I decided to dedicate myself...no immerse myself in finishing this workout all 90 days with no stopping. Just in time to go to cedar point with some friends. So in reality I may not quit even if I am puking :) Which I have done before puking and working out not fun, not good for the body, but it made me feel better.

So I really had a moment yesterday. Sometimes I think I don't really appreciate being a Stay at home mom (SAHM). Yesterday the 2 year old I babysit at about 9:30 pm started crying for his mom. I mean crying and throwing a fit. I put his coat on like he wanted. Put his Shoes on and held him. He kept going to the door thinking if I open the door she will be there. He cried in my arms. Putting his arms around my neck and cuddling with me. It took him 30 minutes to fall asleep. i was tearing up at the situation. Its hard being a working mom and having to drop your kids off with a babysitter. This girl works 2 jobs and 2 different Babysitters. Rough.

Goals: Day number 10 of Supreme 90. 8 hour lawn to mow. Potty train Lori. Zeke teach to write better (Hes left handed like his grandma)Biking 10 miles a day on average. Getting gardens finished. Roses watched. Baby birds whenever they hatch taking pictures. Black and red hair keep for at least a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment