Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update...Thursday


Thursday, it is Thursday. Which means Tabata is today...Oh the joys. Whats...new ...whats new. My daughter all day didn't use a diaper and went on her potty. Are we soon to no diapers? We will see. I have cheered her on and on. plus she earns a sticker of Tinkerbell all the time. She is loving it. It came to the point that she was handing me diapers when she went potty. So we are throwing the diapers away and only pull-ups at night. Love that news. I moved to 10 lb weights officially. That is crazy insane. I did Legs on Supreme 90 and a lot of it is handling the weights. My hips and side of my legs..were ultimately killing me. I got up the next day and exercised more. Finally I am challenging myself with the weights. Now 5lb weights feel so light. Only 72 more days to finish and then to start insanity or P90X. I am about to have both of them :) It is something I really want to train myself in so why not get fit as I can to get there. Plus Have you seen the results they are amazing. Not easy. Even as I sit here I am sore and feeling my muscles....but you know it is kind of a "At least I am doing something" Pregnancy ruins (Rapes) a body. 2 babies in less than a year. Do worst. Z was born July 2008 and L was born 2009. I'm not really looking forward to what my stomach looks like after I lose all the weight. But at the moment it is doing pretty good. Stretch marks are there but thats just a part of who I am. I earned my strips. Thats were the motivation is always coming in. :) I also realized that when I thought I was fat 119 pounds..I was crazy. I use to look at myself and think i am fat. I am 5'6 1/2 and was 119 pounds. My doctor always told me I was underweight. I just never saw it that way. Nobody has actually called me fat I just feel that way. When you are use to be skinny...You really don't want to think of being fat. When you do hit it you just hate it. I have met plenty of moms who are no where near their Pre-pregnancy weight but have every excuse not to lose the weight. Then I always say you can do it. Just please stop complaining about your weight do something about it. Hell, 10 minute trainer is only 10 min to a maximum of 30. Heck Supreme 90 is 30 minutes or less a day. Anyone can make excuses. I also understand only working out a couple times a week because of work :p Kids, schedules changing I understand. Btw found out how amazing Greek Yogurt is and Cocunut water is :) De-Fucking-licious.

No comments:

Post a Comment