Monday, April 16, 2012

Pure Boredom Questions.

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?
Nope! :]

Ever had a near death experience?
Live on the edge ..nope...but I had a near life one once though..

Where’s your cell phone?
Lying on the table

What is the last thing you thought about?
Dinner need to make some pizza

Do you regret anything?
I don't regret anything, all the "regrets" form the story about myself.

If you found out you were pregnant who would you tell?
My best friend and be like hope its a girl

What are you going to do this weekend?
Probably work outside some more and babysit

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
On Saturday

Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy?
Neither...its a waste of time and effort.

Who would you like your next “fling” to be with?
you :)

Would you curse in front of your parents?
All the time. They get use to my mouth

Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
Both are fun! But I like in town cuz I have a pool

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
Yeah ..but we always find ourselves again

When was the last time you held someone’s hand?
Yesterday walking around the property of my house

Who can you tell everything to?
Amber, Lindsay, David...my secret keepers

Can you play guitar hero?
Of course..I have it for Wii know

Is any part of your body sore?
My lats, chest, abs, and about everything.

Are you missing someone right now?
My best guy friend

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?
..........

When was the last time you saw the person you last kissed?
Hes right in front of me.

Do you like your phone?
Out of 16 phones this is my favorite Htc Rhyme Loveee it. Even has a charm that lights up and a base that is a speaker.

Last alcohol beverage?
Smirnoff Ice

Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex?
I sure hope so

Have any of your best friends ever back stabbed you?
Not any of my best friends

If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick?
Lindsay or Amber

What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say?
I want to take you out to a movie. Fully paided for.

When is your next road trip?
Summer for my nephews birthday

What did you do last weekend?
Family Reunion

Met anyone new in the past week?
I always meet new people

What does your bestfriends call you?
Steph, Honey, Luves

Who was the last person to go to the movies with you?
Zekey

Are you currently fighting with someone?
not that I care about

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Everyday my kids learn something new

Who/What would you like to see right now?
my friends.

Are you mad at someone right now?
Nope

What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
Ha wouldnt know

Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone?
Dont have a home phone

Is there an empty place in your heart?
Nope its ever growing

Do you count down the days till anything?
nope. cause I'm not retarted =]

Are you looking forward to something as of right now?
Tonight!

Have you ever been called a tease?
lol all the time..actually...

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
Haha not good!

What is the farthest you’ve traveled with a friend?
Oklahoma or maybe cape cod

Are any of your friends so close that you consider them family?
Most of my best friends

Anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope Im crushed lol

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
nope

Do you hate anyone?
I dont hate anyone just tend to dislike them and they arent in my life

Last time you wore the opposite sex’s clothing?
Like senior year

What do you want in your life right now?
Ha!

When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
I laugh so hard I cry all the time, lol

Did you tell someone something today?
uhh...yeah. I communicated with people on a daily basis

Do you trust people easily?
nope, Im aquarius

What were you doing at 9pm Friday night?
Babysitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment