Monday, July 11, 2011

Saturday had so many good and bad points. So I will start with the bad. Saturday My son woke up with dots everywhere. Everywhere. I immediately thought chicken pox, then started looking up pictures. Surprise, Internet shows you the absolutely worst pictures of the virus and such. So after 4 hours the rash got 20 times worst. Started being raised bumps and started to be everywhere. So it was back to the Er. Which for the past week he was on Amoicillin . Sister drug of Penicillin. Which My mom is allergic to and so am I. Which Doctors if they don't know for sure if your kids are allergic to it they will experiment with your kids. Needless to say PCN rashes suck. He was put on a strong antibiotic to fight it and he is finally just a red child. You could


tell it was itchy, burning at times and just plain sucky.


My poor little man.

In my weight losing. I am up to 19.0 Pounds whooo!!! And I guess better than that on Saturday I talked to my mom for 3 1/2 hours. She kept my mind off of Zeke plus I had the same reaction that Zeke had. So it was nice to hear how this was going to progress. I love my mother. We may not have had a good relationship when I was in high school but we have an amazing relationship now. I am very glad about it.

So hopes that Zekens gets better and husband gets here soon. Yay to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment