Monday, July 18, 2011

Mommy hood

So as of being a mother of the past three years or even a mother of toddlers. I have learned some important things. Like I think the biggest annoyance is people being ignorant towards somebody who has younger kids. Explanation is kind of like "Hey, do you want to go into a glass room" or my other favorite "People springing things onto you at the last second" Its like yes, I have a babysitter but I am not jumping at every opportunity. My sister in law keeps saying things like isn't there somebody you can leave the kids with, such a long drive. Yes, I would be 10 hours away from my kids, who would I leave them with David's parents. Your hilarious. Some people just don't understand til they have kids. My friend, Stephanie keeps saying the same thing. Toddlers are not human, lol. Forget about having breakable things, listening when wanting to, and of course my favorite temper tantrums. My kids both have my temper which is horrid.Let me tell you. Timeout is a blessing or nap time. I just wish everyone is understandable.

I am planning on starting college again. I can hardly wait. I am plotting between Psychology (which I already have 4 credits under my belt), Personal Trainer(love working out and helping people) and Dietrition or Nutritionist.But since I am a stay at home mom, I do put into consideration that my kids come first. We have been lucky that Davids job is very flexible and he is part-owner since last year. So we are very blessed. So that means I will probably start school when the kids start but around their hours. I am not getting a job until they are old enough to stay home. Which is like what 10 or 12 ish. Overprotective much, yup. I just don't want to hire a permanent babysitter, well ever. My friends are my babysitters when needed and thats about how far my trust is besides my parents. So until they get old enough my schooling will come first. Guess my serious job is being a mommy and a wife. Perfect. Blurring my lines of my old self and old relationship. It definatly pays to have understanding friends. My life is way to crazy...for sure.

Well off to pack for a wedding.. :)




Dresses and Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment