Thursday, July 7, 2011

throwing things..

When you touch me you shock me
So much is out of our control
Take my hand. Whisper. Forever.
Sweat pours in frustration
Hold my shoulders down so I don't float away
Give me a taste of what I deserve
Kiss me goodbye on the forehead
Imprint me forever

Walking away from the disaster
Guilty as charged
Give me a sign, Give me a chance
Touching skin stroking it
Burning up from the inside
Pure Romance

Lets show them what we can do
Show them why we can't say no
Falling in the shadows..
Blocked from the lies
Chemicals collide as we fall apart
Closing our eyes

.........................................................................................

You and God both have the guns
pointed at my head
I'll take a deadly sin over death
I'd rather dance with the Devil.
The storm is brewing
You are always,always my anchor..
You are always You.

You see me for who I am
You have always loved me
...for me...
You have held my hand
in this storm called life
You held me when
I was in so much Pain
I could barely find myself

...........................................................................

Memories

However you decide to destroy me
Take me in little by little
Breathe in those thoughts
Even the good ones
I can have a chance
You are an angel of death, Memories.
..........................................................................

I have blood on my hands
Nowhere to go, lost
Running is the only thing to do
Put you far back in my mind
Only a Vision of a life

These words will never leave this mind
Am I ready? Destroyed in a single movement
Fragile, Shattered, Broken

Back up out of the blackness
Cannot grip on these desolate walls
Barren as a desert
Slipping, Falling

A hand of ...forgivness?
Why do I deserve this..
Gripping and feel instant...gratitude and love
Surrounded in love
Thinking its ..not ...bad

No comments:

Post a Comment