Friday, July 15, 2011

Mumbling

Somethings are expected. Others are not? Destiny is formed, Heartbeats seemed to last forever. Kisses are magically enticed. Someday? Ran out of time? Seriously?

Heartbreaks are scary. Cheating is devastating. Healing is essential. Forgiveness is a lifetime mistake.
Decisions always have two sides, destructive and Peaceful.

The world I enter every night is not always honest with my feeling or myself.Every night its a chemical explosion, picking up the pieces before getting home. Getting in the door with a perfect composer. Destroying things I care about. Slowly, piecing the things together. Writing to someone that doesn't deserve any of this. Why? even care. Making me weigh up the guilty shame. Harder than this is the feelings that are destroy. Cascade me with the moon beams. Hold me tell me everything is semi-okay. Tell me your fearless, I will only apologize once. Giving the impression I am not sorry. Take my hand promise me forever. Leave me forever alone with these thoughts. Abandon me because I like it that way.

The world not always perfect, so I will be unperfectly Perfect. Thats just who I am. Destructive and loved....

No comments:

Post a Comment