Saturday, July 2, 2011

My world

Today I spent 2 hours in the ER with my son. Let me tell you I am the kind of person who is a "I am calmly freaking out"

It is amazing the sense of the connection of love between a mother and a children. Ever since my child was a little bean in my stomach. I have loved them. I cried so hard at the ultra sound. I couldn't even be away from him for a week, I was sobbing on the phone with my mom while hearing my son in the background. I was sick with the flu , I had no choice. They always come first after God, of course. I am a stay at home mom so I am there for everything. I can actually count how many times we have had a babysitter. I enjoy my time with them. Since I want them to have their parents with them. Plus these are the most precious times. I hear every word and I work with them everyday. They are my world in every since. Of course, their father is too.

So as soon as we get to our friends wedding, we watch David Cousin get married and as we are leaving we get a text. Zeke is having issues peeing, screaming and saying boo boo. We went to the ER after a 15 minute drive. I think every thought of the worst scenarios was in my head. Of course, Zeke was as good as ever and a little infection of some sort. So he was fine and loved the doctors. He is my little man, and his mommy is definatly wants to protect him forever.

Something my husband said to me today " Everyday I look at you, and I'm amazed at this woman who despite my failures has let me love you again."

No comments:

Post a Comment