Wednesday, July 6, 2011

...Snow sleeping

I think very few people are completely normal really, deep down in their private lives. It all depends on a combination of circumstances.

~ Amanda in Noel Coward's 1931 play Private Lives

"And I keep my jealousy close, 'cause it's all mine. and if you say this makes you happy, then I'm not the only lying."I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.

"And besides my reputation's on the line"

The first Day David and I met we sung a song together. Fallout Boy Sugar Were going down. Very Ironic...in all senses.

"Am I more than you bargained for yet?"

I have been having serious sleep problems. I can ultimately sleep for three hours a night or I feel tired all day. If I sleep three hours I feel fine. Problem is I usually sleep five hours. I wake up at 7:30 and blow into the world of exercise and alone time. Kids sleep til 10:30. Then I feel slightly tired all day but get distracted by house work and such.

Then it comes when David gets home I am exhausted but as soon as I imagine I really want to sleep. It hits Twilight. BAM! I am wide awake. Ridiculous. Last night glad I was awake when I heard...Whoosh. That sound I was dreading with a stopped heartbeat. 32 ounces of water dumped over by non-other than Felix. That was a fun time cleaning up. Thank gosh my computer was safe. Oh and all my things I am working on that may have been an ultimate disaster.

Learn Something new everyday. In fact I have felt so alive lately even due to my lack of sleep. I have been enjoying my alone time. I am alone about 10 hours a day without a husband but my kids are reminding me about everything. I enjoy my friends and playing my current games with them. But a lot of the times it is just I get to sit down in an air conditioned room and enjoy a book or two. Its the piece of mind I get. Maybe thats why at midnight I can take a stroll and feel completely and utterly alive.

My favorite walks are on snowy cloudy days. When the snow is just barley falling and the view is amazing. It just sparkles with such innocence. Reminds me of my favorite game..Fatal Frame..in all forms. Everyone I live around hates snow..such a pity. I would never live anywhere without snow. Wouldn't even trade those days were you cannot even breathe outside because it hurts. It is so much fun to take pictures in the snow and have huge snowball fights. Fun for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment